Corn Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Toss humble frozen corn with some sweet and spicy peppers and our classic Lemon Vinaigrette, and you've got everyone's favorite side dish.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2007
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn kernels, thawed and patted dry
- 1 medium red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chile (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired), finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/3 cup Quick Lemon Vinaigrette
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, coriander, and vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.