Under 30 Minutes
Spinach with Orzo and Feta
- 1/2 pound orzo
- 1 pound chopped trimmed spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook orzo according to package instructions. Stir in spinach until wilted. Drain.
In a large bowl, toss hot spinach and pasta with mint, crumbled feta cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.