Tomato and Fennel Salad
Juicy beefsteak tomatoes, sweet watermelon, and crisp fennel combine to create a refreshing end-of-summer salad.
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3/4 pound pound seedless watermelon, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 small fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fennel fronds
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, watermelon, fennel, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add fennel fronds, season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.