Summer Fruit Salad
Use any seasonal fruit in this salad. Create your own mix based on what you like best.
- 2 plums, pitted and sliced
- 2 nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 to 3 apricots, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
Toss ingredients together in a large bowl. Let sit at least 15 minutes before serving.
SourceEveryday Food, July/August 2010