White Bean-and-Tomato Salad
To make a fiber-ruch bean salad even more nutritious, include antioxidant-paced tomatoes and immune-boosting scallions.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, September 2008
- 1 can (14 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together beans, tomatoes, scallions, oil, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
To store, refrigerate up to 1 day.