Steamed Halibut with Lemon Olive Quinoa Salad
This delicious recipe for steamed halibut with lemon olive quinoa salad is a wonderfully simple supper to prepare.
- Servings: 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, October Fall 2007
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 center-cut halibut fillets (7 to 8 ounces)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Spicy Lemon Quinoa
Fill a large skillet halfway with water and bring to a boil. Line bottom of a bamboo steamer basket with lemon slices. Set in boiling water.
Season halibut with salt and pepper, place on top of lemon slices, and cover. Steam until fish is opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
In a medium bowl, stir together olives, parsley, lemon zest, and olive oil.
Top fish with olive mixture and serve immediately with quinoa.