Breakfast Burrito Pico de Gallo
This spicy relish adds zest to our Farmer's Market Breakfast Burrito.
- Yield: Makes about 4 cups
- 1 medium white onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, lime juice, and cilantro in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 30 minutes at room temperature to let flavors develop. Serve, or store, covered in plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.