White Bean Dip
Pair this dip with a baguette: Slice a baguette 1/2 inch thick, brush with olive oil, and cook in a 350-degree oven until lightly toasted.
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 to 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a food processor, combine 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) rinsed and drained, 3 tablespoons 1 to 2 tablespoons and cup water. Process until smooth, adding more water if necessary. Add 2 teaspoons finely chopped and pulse until combined. Season with and Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little oil.