Frisee Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Frisee has a slightly bitter taste and crisp, curly leaves. Pair it with a tangy vinaigrette for an easy side dish.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, December 2007
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound frisee, trimmed and roughly torn
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
In a blender (or screw-top jar), combine vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, and blend well to combine. Add oil, and blend until combined and thickened.
Place frisee and chives in a large serving bowl; toss with vinaigrette, and serve.