Chopped Salad for One
This simple -- yet delicious -- chopped salad for one is a perfect lunch to take on the go.
- Servings: 1
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March 2009
- 3 cups romaine hearts, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 rib celery, chopped
- 1 (2-inch) English cucumber, chopped
- 6 to 8 green beans, blanched and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon herbs, such as basil, chervil, or parsley, chopped
- 3 ounces cooked chopped chicken breast
- Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Place romaine, tomato, celery, cucumber, green beans, herbs, and chicken in a large bowl; toss to combine. Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to combine.