This sandwich packs serious flavors with ham, turkey, cheese, not to mention mustard and mayo.
- Servings: 2
Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Late Summer
- 2 whole-wheat hero rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- 4 ounces thinly sliced baked ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- 1/2 head butterhead lettuce
Split rolls in half horizontally. Spread the bottom half of each with mustard and the top half with mayonnaise. Layer turkey, ham, and cheese on bottom halves of rolls; top with pickles and lettuce. Return tops of rolls. Cut sandwiches into smaller pieces, if desired, and serve.