- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 medium onion)
- 2 slices sandwich bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chopped dill pickle (1 medium pickle)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup ketchup with the remaining ingredients until well combined. Divide mixture among 6 cups of a 12-cup (4 ounce) muffin tin, spacing them evenly and gently compressing and mounding the tops. Brush tops with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup.
Transfer tin to oven; bake until inside temperature registers 170 degrees on an instant read thermometer, about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven; let rest 5 minutes before removing from tin. Serve hot.