Cranberry Nut Tart
This cranberry nut tart recipe is from "Entertaining," by Martha Stewart.
- Yield: Makes one 10-inch tart
- 1 envelope softened gelatin
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1 baked Perfect Nut Crust
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped (for garnish)
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, and jelly. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Cool slightly and stir in the gelatin. Cool thoroughly; pour into crust. Serve with whipped cream.