Serve this vinaigrette along with the deliciousRoasted Autumn Harvest Salad from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School."
- Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, November Fall 2008
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Combine vinegar, mustard, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine. Whisking constantly, add oil in a slow, steady stream until oil is incorporated and mixture is emulsified. Serve immediately.