Under 30 Minutes
Pork and Cabbage-Slaw Burritos
To make tacos, fold warm corn tortillas around this filling and sprinkle with cheese.
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (2 ounces)
- 2 cups Slow-Cooker Green Chili warmed, and potatoes halved if large
- Salsa (optional), for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, and oil; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place tortillas on a work surface. Place cheese, cabbage mixture, and chili down center of each tortilla, leaving room at ends.
Fold one side of each tortilla over filling, then tuck in ends and tightly roll up. Place burritos, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Heat in oven until tortillas are warm and cheese melts, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately, with salsa if desired.