- Servings: 1
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces Plymouth gin
- 4 ounces passion fruit and orange juice
- Prosecco (Italian sparkling wine)
- Campari, or Creme de Noya liqueur, for garnish
- 1/2 small orange, flesh removed and discarded
Fill a highball-size glass with ice. Add gin, fruit juice, and enough Prosecco to fill the glass. Add enough Campari to just cover the surface. Stir to combine. Pierce a hole in the center of the orange half with a knife. Insert a straw and place in the glass, skin side up for garnish.