Pork Medallions with Parsnips and Grapes
This quick recipe is ideal for a solo dinner at home. Thinly sliced pork tenderloin cooks up in just minutes. The side dish is prepared in the same pan. Cooking for two? Just double the recipe.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 small parsnips, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, minced
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season pork with salt and pepper and add to skillet along with parsnips. Brown pork and parsnips on both sides, about 5 minutes total. Add grapes and rosemary, and cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until pork is cooked through, parsnips are tender, and grapes have just burst, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve pork with parsnips, grapes, and pan juices.