Bay Scallop and Tomato Ceviche with Key Lime
This delicious recipe is courtesy of Nobu Matsuhisa and Thomas Buckley, and can be found in their cookbook, "Nobu Miami: The Party Cookbook." Photograph by Masashi Kuma.
- 20 fresh bay scallops, cleaned
- 5 small heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons Nobu Ceviche Dressing
- Micro cilantro, for garnish
In a large nonreactive bowl, mix together scallops, tomato, red onion, and cilantro leaves; add dressing and toss to combine. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Serve in small cups garnished with micro cilantro.