Frisee Salad with Cranberries and Pistachios
This fall salad works well as a side dish for Thanksgiving turkey or everyday seared pork chops or lamb.
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, November 2010
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head endive, trimmed and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large head frisee, trimmed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Add endive, frisee, cranberries, and pistachios. Toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.