Potato and Olive Salad
Serve this warm mayo-free potato salad with roasted lamb or broiled fish fillets.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, May 2010
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Ground pepper
In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with 2 inches cold water. Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat; cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and return to pan. Add oil, vinegar, olives, and parsley. Toss to combine, and season with salt and pepper.