Under 30 Minutes
Green-Bean and Feta Salad
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain in a colander; run under cold water to stop cooking.
Whisk oil with vinegar and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
Toss beans with vinaigrette, tomatoes, scallions, and feta.
SourceEveryday Food, September 2003