Spinach and Goat Cheese Open-Faced Quesadilla
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for coating baking sheet
- 3 cups flat-leaf spinach, leaves washed, and dried
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 11 ounces fresh goat cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
In a medium bowl, toss spinach with oil until well coated. Place the tortillas on prepared baking sheet. Top with spinach and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until cheese is golden brown and bubbling, about 10 minutes.