- 4 to 5 cups roughly chopped mango (3 mangoes)
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped English cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Fresh chives, for garnish
In a blender, combine mango, cucumber, onion, and garlic. Puree until smooth. With the blender running, gradually add oil until emulsified. Add vinegar, tarragon, 1 cup water, and sugar; blend to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled. Serve garnished with fresh chives.