Give store-bought Valentine's Day gifts, like potted orchids, a personal touch with simple homemade gift tags.
Tools and Materials
- Salmon-colored cardstock
- Martha Stewart Crafts "Filigree Heart" Large Double Punch
- Craft glue
- Martha Stewart Crafts Pink Glitter Alphabet Stickers
- Silver permanent marker or paint pen
- 12-inch bamboo skewers
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
Gift Tag How-To
1. Cut a 2-inch by 5-inch strip of cardstock.
2. Punch out heart from another piece of cardstock and glue to short edge of strip of cardstock.
3. Attach pink glitter letter sticker and sign with silver marker or paint pen.
4. Cut skewer to 8 inches and use hot glue to attach to back of cardstock.
"Filigree Heart" Double Punch and Glitter Alphabet Stickers from Martha Stewart Crafts. Pastel cardstock available from Staples.