Under 30 Minutes
Arugula Salad with Figs, Pine Nuts, and Radicchio
Rich in fiber and potassium, figs are a nutritious addition to a salad. Arugula offers plenty of vitamins A and C, and pine nuts have vitamin K.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch (3 ounces) baby arugula
- 1 head radicchio, halved, cored, and cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 pound ripe fresh figs (about 8), stemmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
In a large bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula, radicchio, figs, and pine nuts; toss to combine.
SourceEveryday Food, October 2008