Fresh turkey breast can be substituted for chicken.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely chopped dried ancho chile
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 6 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups Mango Salsa Mango Salsa
- 6 romaine or 12 mizuna lettuce leaves, washed and cut into strips
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
Combine juices, cilantro, tarragon, ancho chile, cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in a bowl. Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Heat grill or broiler to medium high. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook 3 or 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Cover; set aside in a warm place.
Using tongs, toast tortillas over a flame, quickly flipping them from side to side until lightly golden. Cut each chicken breast half into 5 slices. On bottom third of each tortilla, place 5 chicken slices, several strips of lettuce, and 3 tablespoons mango salsa. Roll up, and serve with remaining salsa and sour cream.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, October 1995