Use this delicious buttermilk-herb vinaigrette to dress your salad -- the recipe has been adapted from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School."
- Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2009
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, tarragon, or dill
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme, oregano, or marjoram
Whisk together buttermilk, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl to combine. Slowly whisk in oil and herbs.