Ann Rosenzweig's Herb Butter
Anne Rosenzweig, owner of the Lobster Club in New York City, makes this herb butter and puts a tablespoon of it in the center of her trademark hamburger.
- 1 pound unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
In a medium bowl, mix together butter, thyme, sage, parsley, chives, and rosemary with a wooden spoon. Turn mixture out onto parchment or plastic wrap, and roll into a log, 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. Chill until firm, or freeze for up to one month.