Roasted Shrimp and Chorizo
- Servings: 4
- Yield: Serves 4
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pound large shrimp (18 to 22), head on, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound Spanish chorizo sausage, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss tomatoes, garlic, onion, and oregano with oil in a large bowl; season with pepper and the salt. Spread mixture evenly in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst, about 30 minutes.
Add shrimp and chorizo, and stir until well coated. Roast until shrimp is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
Divide shrimp mixture among bowls. Garnish with oregano, and serve immediately.