Green-Cabbage Coleslaw with Vinaigrette
This coleslaw makes a crisp side dish for our Sweet and Sticky Grilled Drumsticks or other grilled foods.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2007
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add cabbage, and toss. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 5 hours (or overnight) to allow the flavors to meld.