Warm Robiola Cheese with Pine Nuts, Olives, and Golden Raisins
Robiola Bosina -- a soft blend of cow's- and sheep's-milk cheese -- is the perfect base for a topping of olive-raisin relish.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 12
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2010
- 1/2 cup chopped homemade or store-bought roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-cured black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces Robiola Bosina cheese (murrayscheese.com)
- Garnish: fresh oregano
Mix together peppers, pine nuts, olives, raisins, oregano, and oil. Let stand for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, let cheese stand at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake cheese in an ovenproof serving dish until just starting to melt around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes. Top with relish. Garnish with oregano. Serve immediately. (Reheat cheese in oven for about a minute if it starts to set.)