Mixed Greens with Chickpeas
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, September 2003
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens (frisee and lettuce), plus 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 large carrots, shaved with a peeler
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
In a bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, and a pinch of salt.
Toss remaining ingredients with vinaigrette; season with salt and pepper.