Diced Fresh Fruit Salad
Experiment with different kinds of fruit, depending on the season and your tastes.
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 pint raspberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- Honey (optional)
Combine pineapple, grapes, raspberries, and mango in a large bowl. Squeeze lime juice over the fruit. Sprinkle chopped mint over the top, and drizzle with honey, if desired. Gently toss to combine, and transfer to individual dessert bowls or plates.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, May 1998