Mixed Olives with Caper Berries
This recipe for mixed olives is adapted from "Martha Stewart's Hors d'Oeuvres Handbook."
- Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September Fall 2008
- 8 to 10 ounces (2 cups) assorted olives, such as Alfonso, kalamata, nicoise, and red and green Cerignola
- 1/2 cup caper berries
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1 head Roasted Garlic, cloves peeled and left intact
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, picked
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, picked
In a large bowl, combine the olives, caper berries, red-pepper flakes, garlic, and zest.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with thyme and rosemary.