Use this great recipe for Brazilian vinaigrette when making Margot Olshan's Seared Salmon on Rice with Brazilian Vinaigrette.
- 1 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 to 4 ripe plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Freshly ground pepper
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well combined. Season with pepper and let stand at least 20 minutes before using.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008