Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Parsley
The hazelnuts add both flavor and crunch to this classic side dish.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, September 2009
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add green beans, trimmed; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Cover and cook, tossing occasionally, until green beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in hazelnuts, parsley, and lemon juice. Serve immediately.