This salsa goes well with grilled or broiled chicken, pork, seafood, or beef.
- Yield: Makes 3 cups
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2009
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced medium
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced medium
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 to 1 habanero chile (stem and seeds removed), minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
In a bowl, combine all ingredients.