Green Salad with Pomegranate
Nutritious pomegranate seeds give this healthy green salad a burst of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 to 10 cups mixed greens, such as bibb lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and baby arugula
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, and pomegranate molasses; slowly whisk in olive oil to form an emulsion. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Place greens and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to combine.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, January 2010