Under 30 Minutes
Green Mango Salad
This salad is low in calories and fat but has loads of vibrant flavor. Pair it with your favorite protein.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar, plus more to taste
- 2 green mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into thin strips
- 3 scallions, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add mangoes, scallions, cilantro, and mint and toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning with additional lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar as desired. Top with chopped peanuts and red-pepper flakes.