Tuna Nicoise Crostini with Iman
Crostini can be stored up to one day in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Servings: 12
Photography: not applicable
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can (about 3 ounces) solid white tuna in oil, drained, and broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Easy Crostini
Finely chop half the olives, and thinly slice remaining; set aside. Remove yolks from eggs, and discard. Place whites in a medium bowl; using a fork, mash egg whites until 1/4-inch pieces are formed. Add mayonnaise, tuna, olives, capers, and chopped tarragon; stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with mixture; garnish with tarragon.