Cucumber and Snap Pea Salad with Mint
This recipe comes from Robert Estep of East Haddam, Connecticut.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound snap peas, trimmed (strings removed if necessary) and sliced on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small bunch mint leaves (about 3/4 cup), torn
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Add cucumbers and snap peas, then toss to combine. Stir in mint just before serving.
SourceEveryday Food, May 2010