Herb Salad with Feta
Using two kinds of parsley -- flat-leaf and curly-leaf -- brings a variety of textures to this salad. But it's also fine to choose just one, as long as you have two cups total.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Tina Rupp
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2005
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh curly-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 small head Boston lettuce (9 ounces), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 ounces (1/3 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
Whisk together oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Add flat-leaf parsley, curly-leaf parsley, mint, and lettuce; toss to combine. Garnish with cheese.