Try this pesto as a dipping sauce for cold boiled lobster tails, or toss it with fresh cooked pasta.
- Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro sprigs
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Pulse herbs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor until finely chopped. With machine running, add oil in a slow, steady stream. Pesto can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 days.