Green Salad with Mustard Dressing
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2007
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 head red romaine lettuce, leaves separated and torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated and torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
Whisk together cream, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Cover; refrigerate dressing 30 minutes.
Toss together romaine lettuce, Boston lettuce, cucumber, and watercress in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss. Serve immediately.