Honey-Mustard Green Beans
This green bean side dish will please kids of any age.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Winter 2003
- 1 1/4 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for cooking water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple-cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and add a generous amount of salt. Add green beans, and cook until tender and bright green, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain in a colander, and pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Add green beans, and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.