Jicama Sticks with Chili-Lime Dip
This crunchy, juicy vegetable is ideal for pairing with a zesty dip.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2006
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 scallions, finely chopped, plus more, thinly sliced for garnish, if desired
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds jicama (1 medium), cut into sticks
In a small bowl, place sour cream, lime zest and juice, chili powder, and chopped scallions. Season with salt and pepper; mix to combine. Transfer to serving dish, and garnish with sliced scallions, if desired. Serve with jicama sticks.