Spiced Maple-Glazed Pecans
This recipe is courtesy of Lisa Wagner. Download the Spiced Pecans Tag.
- Yield: Makes 1 pound
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 1 pound unsalted pecans
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread nut mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with a nonstick baking mat. Bake, stirring frequently, until browned, 12 to 15 minutes; let cool. Pecans can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container up one week.