- Servings: 4
- 1 (13 1/2-ounce) bag store-bought large tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno chiles
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded, ribs removed, and minced
- 1/2 cup canned sliced black olives
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Chili sauce or hot-pepper sauce
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving (optional)
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Top each chip with about 1 teaspoon beans and 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese; evenly divide chiles and olives among tortilla chips. Transfer to an ovenproof serving platter, forming layers; add chili sauce.
Bake until heated through and cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove, and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately topped with tomatoes and sour cream, if desired.