Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Shrimp
This simple and healthy recipe for lemon-rosemary grilled shrimp comes from "The Ciminelli Solution," by Sue Ciminelli.
- Servings: 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter 2007
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, and half of the lemon zest; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Place shrimp on pan and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 1 minute per side. Transfer shrimp to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with remaining teaspoon rosemary and lemon zest; serve immediately.