Under 30 Minutes
We served couscous with carrot and cilantro alongside this Mediterranean-style main. Try it!
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each), or other firm white fish
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place fish on sheet; season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
In a food processor, pulse pistachios, parsley, and garlic until coarsely chopped, 15 seconds. With machine running, add oil in a steady stream; blend until mixture is finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Top fish with pistachio mixture. Roast until fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
SourceEveryday Food, December 2008